- Mark Normand stand-up here and here and here. “Thanks a lot I’m Kevin Hart!” Dude needs a Netflix special.
- Summer Rayne Oakes and her jungle apartment in Brooklyn. Queen of the millennial plant hoarders. I aspire to her level.
- Randomly came across this phenomenon called The Glass Delusion that happened in the 15th to 17th centuries. It was a psychiatric disorder where people feared they were made of glass “and therefore likely to shatter into pieces”. Fascinating.
- That’s Cringe YouTube series with Cody Ko and Noel Miller. Favorites include: The Kombucha King, Ajit Pai, and Vape Hotbox.
- Keanu Reeves as a person.