- Free Solo. Alex Honnold’s free solo ascent of El Capitan is one of the greatest athletic accomplishments in human history. This New York Times opinion piece sums it up pretty well.
- Below Deck, a reality TV show on Bravo (so u kno it’s juicy) about the crew that works on super yachts. Season 3 is my fav so far (Rocky Dakota I luv u forever girl).
- Mr. Money Mustache blog. One of the first in the FIRE movement (financial independence, retire early). V helpful personal finance advice and #goals.
- Trees, the noble beings, especially the Ginkgo biloba along 14th Street near Franklin Square Park in Washington, DC.
- Sauteed brussels sprouts with olive oil and Chicago seasoning from Penzey’s Spices. U wanna talk about frickin delish!!!
- Lavender! The color, the smell, the plant, the vibes. Yes please, color of my soul.